Text Y’All – One # Group Text & Voice Conference
TextY’all is a cell phone contact that you text or call
- TEXT the # – The text is relayed to your private group.
- CALL the # – You enter audio conference, others receive a text to call the # to join you.
Easy for your group administrator to setup
- Request a unique TextY’all phone number dedicated to your organization.
- Upload a cell phone number distribution list with managers listed first and then attendees (email us for a process).
- Send out the first text to your group.
The system stores group communication records in one place
- Text message history log is kept in one place regardless of who initiated the text. This log is available from our website for download.
- Audio conferences may be recorded and made available if desired.
Popular Uses of TextY’all
- Urgent and emergency notifications to your employees
- Last minute changes to events
- Large group travel updates
- Neighborhood watch advisories
- Field security team tactical updates
- After work spontaneous events – Send out a text to call back that same number and hear about all the fun!
Why not just use a cell phone to group text?
- You control who can create texts and who can just read texts. Large group texts where anyone can chime in are chaotic.
- Each cell phone in your group needs to be identically setup. Mass changes to the group are cumbersome.
- Some phones can’t group text – Group texting between Apple and Android is unreliable.
- You don’t want your personal cell phone given out. TextY’all uses a dedicated group telephone number.
- Sometimes an audio conference call is required. This “one number” system makes voice conference calls inviting for the young “text me” generation.
- Unlike texting from a cell phone, a single history log is kept of all messages attempted and sent
But I already have a conferencing service…
- You control who can start an audio conference and who can just join an active conference.
- Our conference is secure. Only calls from registered cell phones can use the system.
- ONE TOUCH CONFERENCE – The number to dial never changes, no pin numbers to remember.
- Our conference system is integrated with our text messaging application. It’s the same number!
TextY’all is secure
- Only your registered cell phones can use it. Anyone outside of your group will be denied services.
- Both SMS text messaging and conference calls work on secure networks and are NOT the Internet.