Panasonic VoIP PBX vs FreePBX VoIP Systems
- if you like a lot of buttons in a small place. With the FPBX, you need to add a side car to match # of buttons. Buttons show the busy status of your office staff and allow easy one-touch intercom.
- If you have very old wiring
- If you need a very advanced cordless phone solution.
The FPBX system wins on
- Advanced voicemail
- The voicemail can transcribe voicemail messages to text.
- Transcribed voicemail messages can be analyzed for emotional context.
- Upon simultaneous ring of desk and cell phone, the voicemail will verify your cell phone answer is a human. Prevents business call going to personal cell phone voicemail.
- The after hours on call is more advanced and capable of replacing an answering service.
- Calendar for on call
- Custom programmable
- Better escalation to backup on call staff
- Customers have access to a web based GUI to make changes.
- Call reports are much more advanced.
- You can have a reader board
- The system can record all calls and present them as audio hyperlinks in the call reports.
- Call queuing is more advanced
- “You are call number 3, estimated wait time is 3 minutes”
- Easily change the answering order of agents