Hosted VoIP Phone System Install Process
- the signed quote to your sales person’s email
- a check for the quoted amount to https://infotelsystems.com/service/payment-link-html
- a recent phone bill from your current carrier.
DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH YOUR EXISTING VOICE CARRIER UNTIL YOUR ARE PORTED (SEE PORT DAY)
Google doc homework assignment.
- We send you a link to your “siteinfo” google doc.
- You complete to the best of your ability.
- Email us when done or call with questions. We will refine the google doc together.
Completion of the Google doc is considered day 1 of a 7 to 14 day process.
Install Day (of the equipment)
- We install at least a few phones. A few desks will have two phones.
- We train you.
- We review a quality checklist.
Port day (the day your telephone numbers move to your Infotel System)
- We negotiate a day and time we move your service to us.
- we generally don’t come back unless we could not install all phones.
- You cancel your existing service.
FYI, see many of our install methods at www.infotelsystems.com/install