Aastra S850i Conference phones
The Aastra S850i combines flexibility and voice clarity in this wireless conference phone set. With no wires, the phone, microphones and dial pad can be set anywhere in a conference room, boardroom or executive office to provide the best conference experience.
The S850i gives the user wireless freedom with secure, wideband audio technology. Making certain this conference phone can hook up to an IP Network is not a problem, as the connection only needs to be made in the charging base (PoE), allowing the phone, microphones and dial pad the freedom to be placed anywhere you need them. The two omnidirectional microphones operate so all attendees can be heard clearly. Additionally, the optional S850i Lapel Mic is available to let presenters move around the room freely.
Aastra has equipped the S850i with balanced analog audio input/output connections to facilitate easy integration with video conferencing systems such as the Aastra BluStar for conference room solutions and for PC applications like BluStar for PC. Private calls can be conducted using the handset dialer, which can then be easily switched to conference mode for use with the speaker and microphones.
The Aastra S850i has the following SIP Telephone features:
- Make Call/Answer Call
- Call Hold/Call Resume
- Call Transfer
- Call Forward
- Do Not Disturb
- Missed Call Notification
- Voice Mail Notification
- Speed Dial
- Support for Caller ID
- Redial Capability
- Two call appearances (allowing for local three-way conference- join conference, split conference, hold conference, resume conference)
VTech ErisStation VCS754
ErisStation® features four portable DECT 6.0 microphones with Orbitlink Wireless Technology™, making meetings and conference calls more flexible and engaging than ever before. The microphones transmit multiple digital audio streams, which are synchronized to maximize pickup range in all directions. Meeting participants can spread out and speak without having to raise their voices, regardless of conference room size. The phone supports up to 3 SIP lines/accounts and includes a USB connection for integrating the phone with a PC-based softphone or speaker.
This system includes:
- 4 DECT 6.0 wireless microphones with Orbitlink Wireless Technology
- Central, full-duplex speakerphone in base
- Up to 70 hours of standby time per wireless microphone
- Up to 8 hours of talk time per wireless microphone
- Support for up to 3 SIP lines/accounts
- 2 fixed microphones
Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 Conference phones
The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 delivers Polycom HD Voice technology, broad SIP interoperability, and a modern design — all at an affordable price. The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations that sound as natural as being there.
- Unparalleled clarity – Polycom HD Voice makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and lifelike
- More productive conference calls – The patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology means you will hear every word the first time
- Suitability for smaller rooms – Its microphone picks up voices up to seven feet (2-meters) away and its compact footprint is designed for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to six participants
- Robust interoperability – It is compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize feature availability while simplifying management and administration
Sometimes, you need to conduct a conference call in a room with no phones lines. So, Polycom brings you a conference phone without cords that gives you the freedom to conference anywhere team collaboration is important.
The SoundStation2W is the new standard for conference phones that truly meets today’s needs for excellent voice quality and flexible usage.
This phone offers:
- Proven and secure wireless technology with voice encryption for added security
- A long-lasting battery with up to 24 hours of talk time
- The freedom and flexibility to conference without cords up to 150 feet (45-meters) from the base station
- The ability to dial through your mobile phone or computer for true wireless conferencing