Port In or Port Out Process
Infotel works with other carriers who, on our behalf, ports telephone numbers in accordance with applicable Regulatory Rules and Industry Guidelines. We require very specific and detailed information when completing a port request. Please be informed that you may be required to provide such detailed and specific information to complete a port to and from our service.
Inbound Number Porting to Infotel Systems.
1. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR CURRENT CARRIER SERVICE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO PORT YOUR NUMBER TO INFOTEL.
2. Infotel requires a current telephone bill that lists the numbers you want to port.
3 .Infotel will submit a letter of agency (LOA) to your previous provider.
4. When Infotel receives a firm order commitment (FOC) date & time to port your number from your previous provider, we will begin porting your number.
5. You must contact your previous carrier and disconnect any/all service no longer needed after the port has completed.
Outbound Number Porting from Infotel Systems
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR INFOTEL ACOUNT CURRENT IN ORDER TO PORT YOUR NUMBER TO YOUR NEW PROVIDER.
1. We need 30 days advanced written notice. If cancelling on the 5th, you would need to pay for one final month.
2. Provide us a blank LOA from your new carrier. Also provide,
- The telephone number(s) desired.
- Your new carrier account number and any changes to your identity such as change of address.
- the carrier contact name, phone number and email.
- the desired port date.
3. We will submit the LOA directly to your new carrier
- We can not deal with your phone guy as our account information is private and the port process is prone to glitches.
- We will request time frame of the port so we can manage on our end.