Panasonic PBX Telephone Systems
The U.S. government buys Panasonic systems from us to install on floating assets. The reason is:
- Panasonic is the #1 selling system worldwide so service and parts are available in any port worldwide.
- A Panasonic PBX is dependable due to Panasonic being a billion dollar/year manufacturing giant.
- Panasonic systems are energy efficient and ultra flexible in what devices can connect to it.
Some customers want an in house PBX/Key System. A premises based Panasonic business telephone system offers these advantages.
- You are not paying a hosted provider a monthly per phone fee.
- It has the ability to use ultra-reliable digital phones with older telephone cabling. Your phones are not on your computer network.
- It has analog ports for fax machines, credit card, time clock, alarm.
- Interfaces exist for door boxes and gate controllers. The interface is all Panasonic. Other vendors must use third party devices with poor integration.
- A Panasonic PBX can mix VoIP SIP trunks with POTS lines for existing for alarm systems.
- Seven year factory warranty! Panasonic makes their own telephones. The warranty is thus very affordable.
- The industry leading multi-cell cordless phone adds these advanced features:
- Hands-free auto answer. Wear on your belt and respond to pages without touching the phone.
- Standard walkie-talkies allow one transmitter, Panasonic allows 32 which means you can have an audio conference!
- Full duplex conversation. No press to talk, just talk.
- Extend walkie-talkie feature range across the world. The central antennas are IP. Have two offices 1000 miles apart and communicate in real-time!
- Low cost and customer movable repeater allows customer ability to fill in dead spots in your enterprise coverage.
- Open magnetic door latches and gates from cordless with one button touch.
Combine digital phones with our VPN delivered SIP trunks and you will have a very reliable and secure communication system.
For phone systems 100 sets and below, Panasonic ranks #1 worldwide and #3 in the U.S.A.