Panasonic PBX Telephone Systems
This is an archive page written in 2018. The KX-NS700 will be end-of-life in 2028.
Why invest in a Panasonic PBX System for your Business?
The U.S. Government buys Panasonic PBX systems from us to install on their floating assets. The reason is:
- Panasonic is the #1 selling system worldwide; service and parts are available in any port worldwide.
- A Panasonic PBX is dependable due to Panasonic being a billion dollar/year manufacturing giant.
- Panasonic PBX systems are energy efficient, and ultra flexible in what devices can connect to it.
Some customers want an in-house PBX/Key System. A premises-based Panasonic PBX business telephone system offers these advantages:
- You are not paying a hosted provider a monthly per phone fee.
- It has the ability to use ultra-reliable digital phones with older telephone cabling. Your phones are not on your computer network.
- It has analog ports for fax machines, credit card, time clock, alarm.
- Interfaces exist for door boxes and gate controllers. The interface is all Panasonic. Other vendors must use third party devices with poor integration.
- A Panasonic PBX can mix VoIP SIP trunks with POTS lines for existing for alarm systems.
- Seven year factory warranty! Panasonic makes their own telephones; thus, the warranty is very affordable.
- The industry leading multi-cell cordless phone adds these advanced features:
- Hands-free auto answer. Wear on your belt and respond to pages without touching the phone.
- Standard walkie-talkies allow one transmitter. Panasonic allows 32 which means you can have an audio conference!
- Full duplex conversation; no “press to talk”, just talk.
- Extended walkie-talkie feature range across the world. The central antennas are IP. Have two offices 1000 miles apart and communicate in real-time!
- Low cost and customer movable repeater allows customer ability to fill in dead spots in your enterprise coverage.
- Open magnetic door latches and gates from cordless with one button touch.
Combine digital phones with our VPN delivered SIP trunks and you will have a very reliable and secure communication system.
For phone systems with 100 sets and below, Panasonic ranks #1 worldwide and #3 in the U.S.A.