804 Audio Conference
Benefits over other conference services
- It’s you own dedicated 804 number thus the pin can be shorter.
- It does not drop calls like free services.
- It’s secure.
To join the conference
- Callers dial 804-xxx-yyyy and then enter a 3 digit USER pin to join the conference in wait mode.
- The admin also calls 804-xxx-yyyy and then enters a 3 digit ADMIN pin to join the conference.
When someone joins, these options can be enabled..
- A Message can be played to the caller before joining the conference.
- a sound can play to all attendees that someone else has joined. “bleep-bleep”
- a user count can play with each user who joins the conference.
- Whether to announce user join/leave. If this option is enabled, all users will be asked to say their name before they join the conference, and their name will be then announced when they join the conference.
This menu can be made available to callers when they press *
|1||Mute/Un-Mute Self||Mute/Un-Mute Self|
|3||Eject last user who joined conference||Disabled|
|4||Decrease Listen Volume of Conference||Same for user|
|5||Resets the caller's listening volume to the default level.||Same for user|
|6||Increase Listen Volume of Conference||Same for user|
|7||Decrease Talk volume||Same for user|
|8||Leave Menu||Same for user|
|9||Increase Talk volume||Same for user|
|0||Allows an Admin to mute/unmute all non-admin participants in the conference||Disabled|
|*||Play menu options||Same for user|
|#||Leave Conference||Leave Conference|