Our Fax Solutions
Quality Assurance in Faxing
Fax to Email
$10.00/mo. per inbound fax number.
This is an inbound-only fax service. Faxes come to a designated email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF file attachment.
We match pricing and service volumes one-to-one with efax.com
Print to Fax
$10/mo. per installed PC. (Windows PC or Mac OS)
This is an outbound-only fax service. Sending faxes is as easy as using an office printer. We install a “facsimile printer” program on your PC.
To send a fax you:
- Select the fax printer
- Input the destination telephone number
- Select/edit a cover sheet
- Press send
You get an email receipt of the success or failure of your fax sent.
Traditional Fax Line (Hosted Fax line)
$29.95/mo. per line + $150 one-time.
This is simply a fax line for your old paper fax machine. We install a special adapter that converts the Fax line into a VoIP signal that connects back to the Infotel Systems data center. It’s a better fax line than a Comcast or Verizon faxline.
Fax Online Security Policy:
- We do not keep facsimile images after transmission. The images are only buffered in solid state memory until emailed.
- Email addresses are never used or distributed.
- Our products are HIPAA compliant.
We are hosted fax experts and process all faxes at our Richmond data center. We would be a great choice for business faxing from the 804 area code to US destinations. Why, in short, we are close to you Richmond!
We maintain an ultra-low faxing error rate. Many fax systems have high failure rates of as much as 10%. Our specially engineered system keeps these error rates under 2%, which leads the industry.
Discounts are as follows for $10/mo products.
- Two items = 2 x $9 = $18/mo.
- Three items = 3 x $8 = $24/mo.
- Four items = 4 x $7 = $28/mo.
- Five items = 5 x $6 = $30/mo.