We sell online faxing products for the 804 area code.
We are hosted fax experts and process all faxes at our Richmond data center. We would be a great choice for business faxing from the 804 area code to US destinations. Why, in short, we are close to you Richmond!
We maintain an ultra-low faxing error rate.
Many fax systems and services have high failure rates of about 10%. Our specially engineered system keeps these error rates under 3%, which leads the industry.
Fax Online Security Policy:
- We do not keep facsimile images after transmission. The images are only buffered in solid state memory until emailed.
- Email addresses are never used or distributed.
- Our products are HIPAA compliant.
Fax to email as a PDF
$10.00/mo. per inbound fax number. This is an inbound-only fax service.
Now with spam blocking services! We filter 70% of all spam faxes. Call us for more information.
We match pricing and service volumes one-to-one with efax.com
Print to Fax / Email to Fax
$10/mo. per user account. This is an outbound-only fax service.
Sending faxes is as easy as using an office printer. We install a “facsimile printer” program on your PC.
To send a fax you:
- Select the fax printer
- Input the destination telephone number
- Select/edit a cover sheet
- Press send
You get an email receipt of the success or failure of your fax sent.
Products costing $10/mo. are discounted as follows:
- Two items = 2 x $9 = $18/mo.
- Three items = 3 x $8 = $24/mo.
- Four items = 4 x $7 = $28/mo.
- Five items = 5 x $6 = $30/mo.
Hosted Fax Line
$29.95/mo. per line + $150 one-time. This is a two-way fax service.
Your existing fax machine/copier thinks it has a plain old telephone service (POTS). We install a special adapter that converts the line into a specially conditioned FoIP that goes back to the Infotel Systems data center.
Web to Fax / Email to Fax
$10/mo. per number. This is an outbound-only fax service.
To send a fax, either:
- Upload a file to a web site
- Send an email with a file attachment to <10_digit_fax_number>@emailyourfax.com
File attachments may be JPG, PDF, Adobe PostScript, TIFF, Microsoft Word, Excel, CSV, HTML & Plain Text formats.