Zoom - MS Teams - Webex Compatible Conference System
Pictures is the overall schematic. Hang a 65" or better TV on the wall with a small NUC media PC behind it and connect in to the Konftel 800 system as a Microsoft recognized speaker and microphone device.
The NUC PC connections are;
- USB web camera.
- Ethernet connection to your network
- HDMI to TV
- Keyboard & mouse Bluetooth dongle
- 50' power USB cable run to the Konftel 800 on your conference table
NUC media PC
Hidden behind the wall TV. The NUC PC has these connections.
- HDMI for Wall TV video and sound
- Ethernet cable to jack behind TV.
- USB for wireless keyboard & mouse dongle
- 50' USB cable to Konftel 800
This sits in the middle of your conference table. Two cables are run from this device through the center of the table;
- an ethernet cable to your computer network. This allows the device to act as s SIP conference device on audio only calls.
- a 50 foot active USB cable to your PC. This provides a Microsoft speaker and microphone device (connection) to your PC.
Left: Add two external microphones to a single Konftel 800. This creates a five (5) mic system
Right: Network three Konftel 800 units together. This creates a (9) nine mic system.
We use a Microsoft camera mounted above the TV or a tiny "invisible" camera mounted on the edge of the conference table. The camera connects to the PC using a USB cable and appears as a Microsoft camera.
The microphone is disabled soas to not compete with the conference system.
Prevent Echo !
Finally put plenty of soft materials all around. Carpet on the floor, fabric pictures, hanging banners, plants, etc.