Zoom - MS Teams - Webex AV Conference System
We rent with full maintenance the audio portion of this complete system.
We can also provide the TV, Camera and NUC PC if desired for a complete system.
Pictures is the overall schematic. Hang a 65" or better TV on the wall with a small NUC media PC behind it and connect in to the Konftel 800 system as a Microsoft recognized speaker and microphone device.
The NUC PC connections are;
- USB web camera.
- Ethernet connection to your network
- HDMI to TV
- Keyboard & mouse Bluetooth dongle
- 50' power USB cable run to the Konftel 800 on your conference table
This sits in the middle of your conference table. Two cables are run from this device through the center of the table;
- an ethernet cable to your computer network. This allows the device to act as s SIP conference device on audio only calls.
- a 50 foot active USB cable to your PC. This provides a Microsoft speaker and microphone device (connection) to your PC.
5 Microphone System
Add two external microphones to a single Konftel 800.
The microphone cables are 10 feet long.
Network three Konftel 800 units together.
The cables allow units to be 20 feet apart.
9 Microphone System
NUC media PC
Hidden behind the wall TV. The NUC PC has these connections.
- HDMI for Wall TV video and sound
- Ethernet cable to jack behind TV.
- USB for wireless keyboard & mouse dongle
- 50' USB cable to Konftel 800
We use a Microsoft camera mounted above the TV or a tiny "invisible" camera mounted on the edge of the conference table. The camera connects to the PC using a USB cable and appears as a Microsoft camera.
The microphone is disabled soas to not compete with the conference system.
Prevent Echo !
Finally put plenty of soft materials all around. Carpet on the floor, fabric pictures, hanging banners, plants, etc.