Our Hosted VoIP Business Phone System Cost
Make sure any quote you get includes all taxes and fees. Many VoIP providers add on excessive taxes that are not even regulated by state or federal government! Further, we customize each install and those services are not subject to Virginia tax. Get a bottom line quote!
The state of Virginia, our core market, is used as an example.
|Item||Monthly Cost||Added Taxes||Tax basis|
|Support fee||$65||0||Virginia law, tax on services.|
|Router and switch rental||$15||.053||VA sales taxes|
|Phone rental per phone||$4||.053||VA sales tax|
|Unlimited local & USA long distance voice communication service per phone.||$18||.05||VA Communications Tax|
|Universal service fund (USF) per phone||$1||.05||Funds rural America phone service. See fcc.gov|
|911||$.75||0||VA 911 Tax|
|Item||Monthly Cost||Tax Rate||Tax Basis|
|Basic Fax per fax number||$10||.05||VA Communications Tax|
|800 number||$25||.05||VA Communications Tax|
|Bkuetooth wireless headset rental per headset||$4||.053||VA Sales Tax|
|20 Extra DID numbers||$20||.05||VA Communications Tax|
|4G backup for Comcast service||$49.95||.053||VA Sales Tax|
|Call Center que and reporting||$195||0||VA law on reporting|
See www.faxinbox.com for more fax options.
No surprise fees
- All agreements included full maintenance. We have zero install labor fees on communication systems.
- The quote you get will be your monthly charges. You pay that up front and the billing starts when you are using our system.
- As listed, we charge only required government taxes. We never charge “phoney” taxes such as a business license recovery fee, paper invoice fee, energy surcharge fee. We pay our own taxes internally
- USF fees are subject to VA communications tax. This is the only tax on tax. We charge a flat $1 per phone even though we must pay anywhere from $.95 to $1.12 a month due to quarterly government tax tables.
- We are not charging an install fee so we require a one year term and then the agreement converts to a month-to-month agreement.
- We don’t sell auto-renewal agreements. Who can remember that! You may choose to have a longer initial term before the mo-to-month kicks in.